Ratings for Dr. Laura Garabedian

Very unprofessional provider, who won't release my child's record to another provider. Also misdiagnosed my child at 2 months who we brought to her with fever and we were sent back home and told that our 2 month old child is teething. We called her that night because child continued to have fever, our call wasn't returned till the next night at which point we had already brought our child to ER which diagnosed her with the flu. At that point we decided to look for another provider. She misdiagnosed my child on several occasions. Our child had ear infection at one point and she didn't check her ears correctly but pretended as if she was checking and again we were told it is due to teething. Again went to ER who diagnosed her correctly. She is violating HIPPA rules in so many ways. Will not answer your calls back even if it is an emergency. My child is now in and out of ER and urgent care center because this unprofessional doctor won't release her medical records to another pediatrician who won't see my child until all her records are obtained. If you don't believe just check her office, she has no receptionists and barely has any patients and she runs the whole show at her own house. I will file a lawsuit against this doctor if something really bad happens to my child who is really sick and can't be seen by other pediatricians because she won't release her medical records. STAY AWAY FROM HER.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Really professional, caring doctor. Always available - if not in the office, then through service. Always calls back and follows up in a timely manner. Easy to talk to and will explain and answer questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

She's convenient to go to because she never has any patients in her office. However I have realized she is a con woman who prescribes antibiotics regardless of your illness.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Laura Garabedian's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1984)