Ratings for Dr. Corey B. Colla

Husband saw him once last year he was SO rude and angry about something else about another payient while doing his exam. Will never go to again, terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Colla might be professionally competent, but his exam table side manner is not the best. Substituting for my regular internist, Dr. Colla appeared to want to devote little time to me as a patient. Although I had told the intake nurse I was suffering from bronchitis, when the doctor entered the exam room, he breezed past me, asking, " So, what's going on?" Worse, he did not even introduce himself to me, the patient. Except for moments when he had to perform a cursory physical exam, he largely turned away from me, writing notes. I have been around doctors for decades and, in my humble opinion, his customer relations need work. He spent all of about five minutes with me, but, of course, Medicare will be charged a bundle for the visit. Clinically, he is acceptable, but certainly not exceptional. I can only hope that my regular doctor, out on sick leave, returns soon. I will never reappoint with Dr. Colla....

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Corey B. Colla's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Lodi, CA