Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Paterna

The staff are welcoming and knowledgeable. The staff remember me and ask about my children by name as if I knew them for years! Not only are the doctors caring for your back but they are caring for your well begin; your mental, physical, and physiological. I'm impressed the minute I entered the door. I highly recommend coming here!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I cannot believe the difference just a few visit has made in my life! I have been suffering from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and most recently severe pain from endometriosis. I was shocked to learn that all of this can be caused by subluxations. And after only TWO adjustments with Dr. Paterna, this month I was able to control the pain from the endometriosis with Ibuprophen for only a few days (last 3 months have landed me in ER for morphine/Vicodin)! I have also gotten my energy back! I am looking forward to continuing improvement in my health, and enjoying life!! Thank you Dr. Matt!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

The doctors and staff are very helpful, friendly, and genuinely want their patients to feel better. I saw significant improvement after only a couple of visits. They take the time to explain all options for treatment and really listen. The office is very clean, well-organized, and I feel very comfortable in their facility. They get to know their patients so you don't feel like you're just another number. I highly recommend Dr. Paterna, and two of his current patients referred him to me. They both spoke very highly of him and how much he had helped them.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I appreciate that everyone in the office knows who you are and you are a real person with a real problem not just another patient. I am really happy with this practice. The Doctors and staff are very professional. They listen to you when something is bothering you and make it a point to help you get better. They are always willing to give advice on how to lead a healthier lifestyle. My results happened pretty quickly. After a few adjustments my headaches were gone. To my surprise so were other ailment that I didn't even know could be fixed by chiropractic care. I've referred others here in the past.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012