Ratings for Dr. Neil K. Whiting

When I was sent to see Dr. Neil Whiting by Sacramento County, it was the worse thing ever to go through. He wanted to Spay me upon arrival! I never got any consultation about my condition and options - whether they were covered or not by my insurance. All he did, before sitting down next to me, is shove a pamphlet, "Understanding Sterilization" into my face. And that was it. When I assured him that sterilization would never ever be performed on me, he just shrugged his shoulders: "Well, I'll tell the County that we talked." Later, in his report to the County, he noted: "Patient has no bleeding or pain." Why spay me than?? Later, my Lawyer's paralegal tried to guess: "Sterilization in expensive, but quick. In less than an hour he would reduce you to "it". Maybe, that's why he tried to clean you up upon entering his exam room." I refused, waited for many years for a Real Doctor, with more advanced skills then spay, and... hit my Jack Pot, at UC Davis. Ladies, when you see dr. Neil Whiting - regardless of hospital's name - run, run, run for your life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Whiting was my OBGYN before he was (is) my OB for my unborn daughter. He's funny & I think he's nice, it just depends how you take his jokes. If you're sensitive, that's probably where all the bad reviews came from. He's always saying how he's glad I'm keeping up with my pregnancy after my miscarriage and he's always happy to do an ultrasound whenever I ask him. He goes above & beyond for me at least.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Whiting is very uncompassionate and does not make you feel very confident. I went to him during my first and second trimesters and dreaded going each time. He didn't listen to a lot of what I had to say. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Whiting for over 20 years. He takes the time to check on a patient's over-all well being, is thoughtful and kind. His staff is helpful and considerate. I feel I can trust him and will continue to keep him as my OB/GYN for years to come.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Whiting brought my daughter into the world almost 30 years ago. He was the picture of compassion, professionalism & kindness. He went well beyond above & beyond to help me . One of my personal heros. I was in a long journey at the time,that was beyond easy to comprehend . Today, I am a practicing RNP in OB/GYN , happy to give what was given to me so long ago! Celebrating my daughter & motherhood! Thank you Dr Whiting!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I'm a gestational surrogate, and Dr. Whiting and his staff have gone above and beyond for my IPs and I. I really enjoy my appointments with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I went for pap smear, he is NOT gentle. I will never go to a male gyno again. He is cold, doesn't want to help you with any problems, and basically kicks you out the door.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

VERY RUDE AND NOT COMPASSIONATE. HE NEEDS TO GET INTO A DIFFERENT PROFESSION

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Very disappointed with his attitude when I lost my son at 37 wks of pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

Dr. Neil K. Whiting's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carmichael, CA