Ratings for Dr. Michael Cocilovo

Dr. Michael Cocilovo was like an Angel from Heaven. I had been up All Night with Stabbing Sharp pain in my upper back on the right. He took a History and listened to every word. He then did some Trigger Point therapy in my Neck and Upper Back, Some Heat, Electric Stimulation and they Stretched me out and gave me some Exercises to use. He has Great Hours all day Friday for 8-11 on Saturdays. I felt so much better after his Treatments and he gave me Hope that I could and would getter Better. I have never had such a thorough and excellent treatment by a Chiropracter in the 20 years I have been seeing one. Thank you Dr. Mike for giving me the Hope that I can and will be better again; and taking so much time with me. I have never had that experience with Any Chiropracter in my life. I am so Very Glad I found Dr. Michael Cocilovo and will refer him to All My friends and Family. I give him 5 Stars for Excellance. Fran Rosmarin, New City, NY 10956.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016