Ratings for Dr. Tanda N. Lane

It’s been over 2 1/2 year's since I first met Dr. Tanda and she's still as close to my heart than ever. I trust her hands down with anything, be it cosmetic or medical. She is so intelligent, confident, and truly takes every worry out of my hands when it comes to my skin because I know if she recommends or performs it then it is the best option for me. I've been to many dermatologists and I will tell you that none have ever come close to making me feel as taken care of, that I mattered, and that I was in the best hands. I'm still so very grateful for her and her wonderful staff. The staff are so kind, I even stop in at the spa when I am there just to say Hi to their faces too!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Tanda Lane spotted a Melanoma that I could not see. So thankful for her watchful eye and knowledge. I have referred her to all my friends and acquaintances. She listens to you and takes her time examining you. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Hands down the BEST medical facility in the SOUTH!!! From the moment you walk in the building all the way to the check out window, you are greeted with professional, caring, knowledgeable, upbeat, impeccable service from EVERY aspect of your visit! I have truly NEVER had a bad experience with one single employee in this incredible medical facility! Top notch Dr's and top notch staff!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Diane.. (Billing) ..horrible customer service.. Whenever you hear someone constantly blowing in the phone as if they are frustrated.. Is not professional at all.. Didn't really have to call and pay bill. Just heard so many complaints about the particular staff member that I had to see for myself

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Tanda Lane and her staff are great!! They listened to my concerns and came up with a very workable and affordable plan. I am always treated with the utmost respect!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Tanda and her staff are great. I have full confidence in her, Josh. I trust then with my life. They found a spec of melanoma that I did not even see. Very punctual.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Lane was so wonderful when taking care of my leg and the skin cancer. She is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Our family loves her. She is so patient and kind. She always takes the time to listen to us and she treats us like we matter. She is caring, patient and very thorough. She is extremely knowledgable and she answers all your questions in great detail. Her staff is always friendly and professional.From the time you check in, until you check out, you are treated with respect. I recommend Dr Lane to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

The staff and Doctors at Lane Dermatology were knowledgeable about both dermatology and cosmetic procedures however, the culture within the practice was not patient friendly and their 'bedside' manner was cold and indifferent, giving an impression of uncaring. After several visits to the office and experiencing other practices both in and out of state; I decided to write a review to help those relocating to the area or for those individuals looking for a new dermatologist. Typically, I do not write reviews but in this instance my negative experiences warranted the comments and feedback.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I recently visited Dr.Tanda Lane for some concerns I had about under eye circles and wrinkles. She was amazing! She is very knowledgable, warm/friendly, and made me feel at ease. She did an amazing job on my Juvederm and botox and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Tanda N. Lane's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2003)