Ratings for Dr. Hani Al-Saleh

Avoid this dentist. All he wants to do is take your money and run

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

had cavities filled and he left the spacer blocks in my mouth after I departed the office. Told me I had a lot of cavities needing filled. Had dental emergency out of town and went to another dentist who also took x-rays and only found two cavities versus the several he indicated I had. The dentist I went to for the emergency showed me the x rays and advised there is no indication of any other cavities than the two identified. Dr. Alsaleh kept bringing me in for additional appointments and only filling 1-2 teeth at a time and never performed my preventative cleanings. Otherwise, his staff is friendly and helpful, and it is possible this is a one-off experience.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I personally had a wonderful visit with Dr.Alsaleh. My friend recommended him and I went to see him for a second opinion. He explained my condition very well. He gave me options and recommended the most conservative treatment which was the cheapest. The staff were great and accommodating. He is my family dentist now.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I do not go to a dentist on a regular basis, I visited Dr. AlSaleh office for a toothache. Everyone made me feel comfortable and were very understanding, as I am not a very good dental patient. It is the first time in over 10 years that I feel good about going back to the dentist and will schedule regular dental visits.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Office staff and dental assistants were great. Doctor was unfriendly, unattentive, and seemed to care only about money rather than addressing my concerns. When asked a question he would talk to assistant and then leave the room leaving the assistant to answer the questions. Would NEVER recommend this dentist to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012