Ratings for Dr. Suzanne A. Coffey

I have been receiving chiropractic care for the past 20 years. My back has been the major issue I have been dealing with; I did not always go to Dr. Coffey. The other chiropractors’ adjustments helped but usually just for a short time period. When I started coming to Dr. Coffey, I found a doctor and a chiropractor I soon realized I found one person who was qualified to help me in many ways with my health issues. She gives the best adjustment I have ever experienced. I have experienced many. She is knowledgeable about health care and keeps up to date with current issues. Recently, I have been very tired. She suggested having my blood work done. She was experienced in reading blood work and then recommended supplements to help the issue. I did not have to spend time running from one doctor to another and was helped in a quiet, pleasant atmosphere. I am feeling much better now and can call her when I need to. I highly recommend Dr. Coffey if you need chiropractic care and want a highly qualified doctor in health issues.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Suzanne A. Coffey's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1987)

GHI