Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Panichella

My 2 daughters have been under Dr. Jon and Dr Dani's care for the last few years. Our experience was wonderful. I have never been to a doctor's office more welcoming then Northport Harbor Orthodontics. Their friendly approach kept this experience stress free. The results were perfect and I never saw such a big smile on my daughters' faces once the braces were completed!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Jon helped us through some tough decisions on my son's orthodontic care. He was sure to give us all of our options, with the risks and benefits. He took time to answer all of our questions, and wanted us to feel comfortable with our decisions. My son's smile is beautiful -- thank you Dr. Jon. I spoke with several other doctor's who had an attitude of, "just trust me", and didn't want to take the time to explain our options. Other doctor's were also charging more, without thoroughly explaining the treatment. I felt like Dr. Jon was our partner in the decisions and equally invested in my son's smile. I recommend him without hesitatioin.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013