Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Mascolo

I have been going to Dr. Raymond A. Mascolo for nearly 30 years and I have never had a problem. He is an excellent dentist and I have never had a problem with any of my caps, which at this time number 5. I am very confident in Dr. Mascolo and would recommend him highly to all.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Moscolo is a great guy but a lousy dentist. If I tell people I have two bad caps and open my mouth they all point to his work. Each cap took at least 5 visits to fit. A sharp ledge was left on the back of each cap. I had another dentist try and polish the edges off which reduced the problem, although they were not able to be fixed. I had to pay up front and when they got the insurance payment, which we had to ask for, they gave us a hard time in returning it. He does many good things for our veterans at the VA and I wish he was competent enough for me to use.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

dirty office,terrible cleaning by hygenist, the worst i have ever had. he examined me in less than 30 seconds. threw the instuments on a desk, not clean in any way advised i could fix some old fillings, i dont think he even looked in my mouth to see . will not be going back or would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014