Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Marks

Wonderful. Dr. Marks does an excellent job of explaining things.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

When I first came to Dr. Marks, I had very little hope of ever being able to walk again without pain. Previously two other doctors told me the only thing that could be done is fusing my big toe, Dr. Marks told me about a different procedure and gave me hope that my big toe would be able to move again and I would be able to wear normal shoes again. The procedure went great and I can walk in any shoes without pain. Thank you so much Dr. Marks, because of you I am able to work again and workout.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Marks has been very professional. He did an outstanding job. All the nurses and Drs have been helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

DR. Marks took on a job no one else would as I was considered high risk. He and his staff did a great job and are so considerate. I had this surgery on Sept 3 2015 and today I am pain free and actually danced at my grandson's wedding in June.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My experience with dr. Marks and his staff have been great. I came in with a broken down foot and no arch. Dr. marks gave me a new arch and repaired my foot. Today I,m doing very good and ready to play some golf.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I am so grateful I was able to have the ankle replacement surgery. So grateful to be able to be active and moving again at such a pain free level. I would and have recommended Dr. Marks to others and have been able to encourage someone who had the procedure after I did here at Froedtert. I am thankful for the staff and their help in making the experience as painless and positive as possible.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Marks & staff are the most caring & excellent highly quality, efficient professional ever experienced.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I have been coming to see Dr. Marks since I had my accident back in October of 2004; he was the only Dr who was willing to take a chance on saving my left foot. He has always been extremely passionate about his job, has always shown that he actually cares, always wants the BEST for his patients, & with ALL the complications that I have had over the past 12 years with my left foot, there is no other Dr or surgeon that I would want by my side! This last surgery that I had in May on my left foot went extremely well, I've had minimal pain during the 3 months of my recovery thus far, which is a miracle due to the fact that for 8 months straight prior to my surgery I had been in so much pain, I couldn't walk in my own shoe on my left foot. I actually wore an orthopedic boot for those 8 months! Dr. Marks staff is also fantastic! They are all very polite, well trained, & it's nice to be remembered each time you come back; especially when you come in as much as I do.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Great. Dr. Marks and his team were incredibly explanatory and made me feel very comfortable and confident about my procedure. They were available to me whenever I had a question and were very accommodating to my needs. My results have been fantastic and my recovery has been better than I could've ever expected.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I wish my experience with Marks and his staff had been as positive as some I have read in these reviews. Unfortunately, he was very often rushed and short in his consulting and examinations. He did an extra and unnecessary procedure on my foot, while fixing my bunion, and botched it up. I dod not need that particular surgery. He created a probkem where there was none. He absolutely did not explain it fully. When I asked him a question afterwards, he became defensive and snapped at me. My friend was with me and was shocked at his pompous behavior. Of the botched surgery, he told me I needed an additional surgery to fix it! I would rather live with it than ever go back to him. I am sorry took a friend's advice and chose him as my surgeon. Don't make the same mistake I did.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Richard M. Marks's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1988)