Ratings for Dr. Anthony W. Graham

Dr Graham is t he best doctor that I have come across in my 70+ years of life....I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Mr. Graham spent about five minutes with me.Did not listen to my concerns without constantly interrupting me to tell me how I felt and how I was wrong. Extremely disrespectful.His only way of treating you is to send you out for tests, and to prescrible the occasional water pill for your BP. If you want to spend your money on someone who talks down to you he's your man. If your looking for respect and actual treatment, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr Graham makes sure you know that you are a person, not a paycheck. He takes his time to make sure he covers all the bases for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Graham has been my Doctor for the last two years. He is great.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I first went to Dr. Graham when he worked at an urgent care facility. I was happy when he opened his own business in St. Albans. Excellent Dr. He listens to your concerns and takes time with you. He has a great "bedside manner". My only wish is that he would work at the hospital. Wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Graham is caring and compassionate, always taking time to actually listen to your all symptoms, not diagnose you with what 4 other people had that day just because you share a symptom. He genuinely cares for your well-being and is willing to send you to a specialist when needed. He also schedules enough time for patients so that the wait is minimal or even non-existant.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Graham is very caring and compassionate. He spends the time required to discuss and explain issues and offers the patient treatment options and an active role in his/her medical care. He is always willing to refer to a specialist for consultations and never seems the least bit egotisical. His rapt attention and communication skills serve as a bonus when working with the elderly or those of us who just what to play a part in our treatment, rather that just reporting to be treated.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Dr. Anthony W. Graham's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental