Ratings for Dr. Christina A. Cirucci

Cirucci is not personable and talks down to patients, at least she did to me. She once asked me if I was monogamous and I said "Yes, I am in a serious relationship". She then said "Monogamous means you've only slept with one person in your life- you are not monogamous!" At that point, I knew it was time to change doctors. I switched to a male doctor in the same practice and he's been wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This lady is terrible!!!!! She should be cleaning toilets at a mc donalds. Extremly unprofessional and clueless. Things went from bad to worse with her. On a scale from 1 to 100 shes a negitive 1000. DO NOT go to her!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Cirucci for over a year. She performed my hysterectomy almost a year ago and was wonderful. She was very compassionate and kind and answered any and all questions that I had concerning my surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Christina A. Cirucci's Credentials

• Italian

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1994)