Ratings for Dr. Carla M. Price

Always listens and takes as much time as you need with her. Caring doctor . You may wait a while but no longer than any other dr I see .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Price is the only doctor I would wait long to see. She is always behind by 45-60 minutes, but I really like her. She listens to what you have to say and is always willing to find out how she can help you with whatever problem you have. She never has "blown off" what I have said or told her. I would highly recommend her for a GP, but you will have a long wait to actually see her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Price has taken care of my wife for more than ten years. In my conversations with her I found all of those things one looks for and expects from a family doctor. Always concerned with her well being, knowledgable on many subjects, with on-site diagnostics able to often recognize and act in preventive medicine. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Great Doc.... overbooked sometimes, but worth it. Always courteous. Staff is great

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I would never ever use Dr. Carla Price ever again. I have utilized some after hours clinics before who seem to be more knowledgeble, more caring and concerned than she as a family practioner could ever be. I will be reporting her to my insurance company and asking them to remove her from their network. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I would rate Dr. Price higher if I could - she is that good. She actually listens, and will answer questions to the best of her ability. She doesn't push meds, but isn't overly-cautious to prescribe what a patients needs. If you go to the office with a list of your concerns written out, she will go through that list with you and it helps keep you and her focused. The front office staff can be less than helpful, but that depends upon the person working - some are good, others not-so-much.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr Price is a godsend- she's one of those rare doctors that takes time talking to you, values your input into your healthcare and will take time to sit and discuss options and possibilities. Great Doc. Would recommend to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

dr price is very caring great bedside manner very professional and friendly very willing to help with medical care in any way possible my experience with dr price has been very positive

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

She's very willing to work with me on medications (I don't like to take them but need some of them). Most doctors just throw a bunch of pills at you and run out of the room.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Price has been a God send to me. She knows her job and is very professional. I owe alot to her. She has been my PCP for many years and I will continue to use her for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Carla M. Price's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Winder, GA