Ratings for Dr. Raghda Chwikani

Best doctor I've ever been too takes care of her patients like they are family

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr.Chwican has been my kids doctor for 13 years she has always been caring ,professional and avery patient doctor she answers all my calls and my questions ,she helped me during the loss of my child thank you Dr.chwican keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Chwikani has been taking care of my family for six years now. I have dealt with many doctors before, but never felt so comfortable dealing with them as dealing with Dr. chwikani. She returns calls at any time of the day, she takes her time when seing the patient, and makes them feel comfortable to ask any questions. I highly recommend her to your family as well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

This is one of the most patient people I have ever met. i have called her at 4 am before and she calls right back. She treats her patients like family not numbers. I have referred many people to her and all have been very happy with her and her office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Raghda Chwikani's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1984)