Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Gardner

when I first went it was great - adjusted my neck. However, he was not adjusting my hips and I though he was. Now I am starting to realize is also not adjusting my pelvis. So I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Gardner is very good, however, he is always behind and many times changes appointments.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Gardner has cared for me for almost 2 years. He is the most professional, gentle, effective chiropractor I have ever been to. He is completely present with me for each and every visit and extremely detailed in his approach. I have never felt better. I trust him and I recommend him every chance I get. I never wait more than 5 minutes for any scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Prior to my initial visit, I was told by Dr. Gardner's receptionist that my first appointment would cost approximately $100.00 to $160.00. At check out, I was informed that my charges totaled $465.00 and that I was required to pay the entire amount up front before I could receive an adjustment. The woman in charge of submitting my insurance claim (Rhonda) provided me with a receipt as well as a hand written note that stated, "Your insurance company will reimburse you 70% of $370.00 which is $259.00." However, I only received $94.86 from my insurance company after my claim was processed. I was also informed by the receptionist that my initial appointment would take approximately an hour to an hour and a half. However, my appointment lasted three hours and fifteen minutes, nearly half of which I spent waiting for Dr. Gardner. Moreover, Dr. Gardner took ten x-rays and told me that he would not adjust me without them. When I asked him if he had a lead apron to place over me for protection against radiation, he told me that I did not need one and he did not have one (in a tone of voice that sounded very impatient). Finally, when I expressed disappointment over my experience, Dr. Gardner made no effort to reach out to me personally and expressed no concern for the pain I was in but simply offered to pass my x-rays on to another chiropractor once I paid his office $259.00 for my initial (and only) visit. His office submitted a claim to my insurance company for an additional $465.00, according to the Explanation of Benefits I received, and he never performed an adjustment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr Gardner is wonderful Chiropractor. He is very gentle with my neck and also put my shoulder back into place when I dislocated it slightly. I was told my mt "regular" Doctor it was bursitis and was told not to move that way (like a bad joke my Grandfather used to tell) and given pills that didn't work. I mentioned it to Dr Gardner on one of my visits and he checked it and put it back into place ending months of pain. When I first came to him I could not lay flat on my back without being in intense pain, now I can. I always know if my sinus start to bother me, or my knee starts to gives me grief, it's time to check in with Dr Gardner. Also it's always nice to see Jane and Rachel too (staff). I recently moved and Jane was kind enough to look up an axis othogonal Doctor for me. I am grateful for that, but miss the gals and Dr Gardner with his funny laugh. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Gentle Chiropractic: Not Here OUCH! DR. Gardner is a Neck Specialist! He should be More Gentle working on Low Back Pain! My Low Back has Not been happy since my last adjustment!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Best chiropractor I have ever been to, very perfesional, knowledgable and got me out of pain.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Charles Gardner was recommended to me by my massage therapist (herself a licensed chiropractor in SC, but FL requires another year of college so she went into massage her in FL, so I was already in very good hands). Dr. Gardner helped me through two car accidents in 2006, got me pain free both times. Before that I had had severe trouble with my right shoulder for years. I couldn't carry a bag of groceries with my right arm without that shoulder hurting off and on for 2-3 days after. I can now lift heavy boxes. What a difference! I love that Dr. Gardner insists on x-rays, so he can see exactly what needs to be fixed. I love his pain-free neck adjustments. He doesn't twist the neck; instead he gently puts it in place, and it stays for much longer than any other chiropractor I've been to. I am grateful to him for his expertise and his kindness. What a very kind and caring man, and a superb doctor. And his staff are very helpful and caring as well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

AWESOME IS ALL I CAN SAY, NICE STAFF GOOD DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Charles H. Gardner's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1979)