Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Borreson

In my opinion, he is a very skilled, knowledgeable, caring doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing a general surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Skilled, caring, and honest. He did a fantastic job. Trust him with my life,no question.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

This surgery is the second Dr. Borreson has performed. The first was an Espohgectomy (Ivor Luis) which was a more intensive than the current Thyroidectomy. Both surgeries went well. He did an awesom job. He was very kind, patient and explained every detail of the surgery both pre and post -op. I have great confidence in this man as I do in the office and nursing staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I felt the staff at the office were very polite and did a great job. Unfortunately I didn't feel like the Dr. cared about me as a patient. There was several times he switched his words around and I ended up with very bad care. I ended up going through several surgeries to fix what was done. I ended up going through another Dr. to fix what Dr. Borreson had done and I have several visible scars that I am very unhappy with and that could have been avoided. I would not go back to this Dr. and would not refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Scheduling staff went out of their way to resolve insurance pre-approval issues, expedite my surgery, and change referred endocrinologist based on my review of www.ratemds.com info of available endocrinologists. Although midafternoon office visit was 1/2 hour late and afternoon surgery was one hour late, Dr. Borreson had excellent bedside manner, thoroughly answering questions. Cancer was not expected, but unfortunately found, and compassionately communicated to us. He instilled confidence that all was being done with complete thyroidectomy, removal and biopsy of suspect lymph nodes, and radioactive iodide treatment. Thyroidectomy incision was very low and less than two inches in length. I felt treated as an individual, not just another case.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Daniel K. Borreson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare