Ratings for Dr. Katherine E. Heilig

I just started going to Dr. Heilig a year ago on the recommendation of my daughter. The staff is helpful and friendly, I never have to wait much beyond my appointment time, and the doc is excellent. I'm so glad for my daughters recommendation. I almost look forward to my dental visits now. I said almost! 😀

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

My family has been going to Dr. Heilig since before she opened her own practice... so long that I consider her a friend. I've had more than my share of dental work done there. I often joke that they should put my name on a chair. She, and everyone in the office, honestly care about people. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Heilig is very knowledgeable, friendly & understanding. She goes-out-of-her-way to accommodate your oral health. Office staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

The office staff is nice and easy to work with. Dr. Heilig is very knowledgable and will work with a treatment plan to fix multiple issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010