Ratings for Dr. Jacob W. Werba

You would think the dentist is the cleanest place you ever been too. Not this place, this place is filthy. The dirtiest place ever and if you have OCD I recommend that you do not go there. My first experience was horrible. I was ripped off by this place and I paid cash for nothing. I went in to get my wisdom teeth checked an X-ray. Dr. Jacob Werba is a joke and so are his staff. They are unprofessional. So I go into the dentist room and I sit in the chair and I touched some salvia.. Disgusted already. I look at the sink you spit in and it's filthy dirty, spit and moldy. The Dr. Werba said he was unable to help me with my problem and was insulting me by telling me to come back when I have money. I got the X-Ray done and waited so long in the room a lone, for about 20mins. They leave the room to speak to others and forget about you. I was bored and disgusted. They said the X-ray jammed and had to come back another time. I am never going back, the place is dirty and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013