Ratings for Dr. Edwin G. Ambo

I've needed glasses since I was 8 (now 55) and have had a dozen or more optometrists. And in fairness, all have done a professional job. But some I've had a better 'rapport' with, and some I've gotten the 'best working' prescriptions. Dr. Ambo ranks a 10 out of 10 in both these areas. I have never felt rushed. I note one reviewer mentioned the Dr. trying to 'sell other services' - which I can only guess refers to the 'OptoMap' camera system that takes an extremely detailed photo deep into the eye. This is 100% optional, but I *always* have it done for everyone in my family, as it gives one "early warning" about both vision & general health issues. My vision is extremely important to me, and to pay the $25 (or so) is totally worthwhile. But each person should make their own value judgments. I have referred several friends to Dr. Ambo -- and all of them say "Wow - he really is great". Thanks Doc! -Robert Hime (Redmond)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

He was too pushy selling me some additional service! Worked with two doctors in his practice better but they left the practice?

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Ambo for like 15 years and he's awesome. Always very knowledgable, accurate and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011