Ratings for Dr. Philomena Salvemini

I was misdiagnosed and my symptoms were ignored.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I felt like Dr Sal was my friend when I first saw her. She listened intently to my concerns & gave me reassurance as well as a diagnosis. Her office staff is wonderful & very prompt! Her clinical staff (ie her nurse, ultrasound tech, lab) are also wonderful and caring! This whole office makes you feel like you and your problems are important to them & that you're not just another number being hoarded in & out. I would & do highly recommend Dr Salvemini and her office to all of my friends! They are WONDERFUL!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Sal is fantastic. She helped me get through a miscarriage with such care and compassion and now with my second pregnancy she has been so supportive, helpful and caring. She has a great personality and I love coming to my appointments. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sal to anyone. I feel like I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sal. I had to have emergency surgery when I was in a different state from where I live. Dr. Sal was GREAT!!!! I am so grateful that she was working the night of my surgery. I wish she was located in my city and state. THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

She had a great personality, but didn't take my needs and issues seriously. I'm not sure what it is, but I felt rushed and didn't get the care and concern I thought I would.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr Salvemini is the best doctor I have ever been to. She has taken the time to get to know me and shows genuine interest in not only my medical needs but in my life. I have never seen such genuine care, concern, and professionalism from any doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Sal is very knowledgeable doctor who really cares about her patients and listens. She makes you feel very comfortable, and takes time to answer all your questions. The entire office staff is also a joy to be around and there is very minimal waiting! My entire visit took about 30 minutes. This office is about 25 minutes from where I live yet I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Truly Exceptional Dr. and Highly Recommended. Dr. Sal is very caring, takes time to listen, and is very knowledgeable. She explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel comfortable. She correctly diagnosed my problem when other Dr.'s didn't care to bother to find out what was wrong. Her treatment plan worked for me! The staff is also friendly and professional. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants the best.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Philomena Salvemini's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)