Ratings for Dr. Ann S. Yabusaki

This "Doctor" has told my son that maybe the reason he acts the way he does is because maybe I drank while I was pregnant with him. she has told him that if he wants to get placed outside of the home, something drastic has to happen; so he fakes a suicide attempt and threatened to hurt his 2yr old sister and myself while i was 7 months pregnant. Shes convinced a judge to place my son with his 75yr old grandmother which was against 3 different family members' request. Yabusaki has been told by my son that if he doesnt live elsewhere that he is afraid he'll hurt himself, his mother, or a family member and did not report this to anyone else. When she was told about the threats and fake suicide attempt her response was "i was afraid this would happen". When she is questioned about saying certain things to my son, she avoids a straight answer at all costs. This doctor is NOT recommended, her license to practice should be revoked.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012