Ratings for Dr. Nancy North

I saw Nancy for tailbone and back pain. She said that my right ankle was off and that was likely causing my back pain. She adjusted something in my ankle. I now have tailbone pain, back pain, and pain in my right calf. I am now in more pain than before I saw her. Total waste of money and time.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Nancy saw me twice for my foot problem. Second appointment she wrapped up my foot & told me she would call after three days. She never called and my foot pain is still the same as before! She could have told me on the first day that she couldn't help me but she didn't. Therefore, I wasted my money, since she insists on cash only, and time for nothing.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr North has really helped me a lot. I've had a long term fatigue problem thathad been misdiagnosed for 10 years. She listened attentively and got to the bottom of my problem.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Excellent doctor of chiropractic. Skilled and knowledgeable and very personable. Felt so much relief from 1 treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. North for some time. I always feel better after my visits.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I had broken my knee cap in five places which the Doctors decided to wire it back. In doing so, my whole leg was hurting and I limped. Since I am a very active person, this was a problem. Went to other Doctors for help and got more and more depressed. A good friend told me about Dr. Nancy and made me promise to go to her. I was able to get an appointment the very next day (my friend called her for help) When I went in, Dr. North had me walk and told me that my ankle and hip were causing it...not the knee.Also told me that if that if she could not fix me in one or two sessions- she wasn't doing her job! That evening I attended a social function and numberous people commented how I wasn't limping! Went back to her a couple of months later for a tune up. Very pleased with her!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Nancy North's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1981)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan