Ratings for Dr. BENJAMIN R. Millar

Caring and personable! He knows what he is doing and will take the time to explain to us people who know nothing about neurons and the brain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Benjamin R. Millar was my neurologist in Greenville, SC. He is a patient centered medical practitioner with outstanding scientific & technical knowledge coupled to a fundamental deep respect for & adherence to the art of patient-physician interaction.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I suffer from a rare syndrome (Long thorasic nerve palsey), after seeing my family Dr who sent me to an orthapedic who told me I needed neck surgery & sent me to a neurosurgeon who called it gulf war syndrome & told me there was nothing he could do for me & sent me to this Dr. Dr. Millar finally knew what it was and although there is no treatment for it in this vicinity Dr. Millar hooked me up with an excellent pain mgnt. group; without whom I would have taken my life due to pain I encountered from this syndrome. I will agree the wait time to be seen is quite lengthy, but the staff was very polite & helpful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

no feelings for his patient....was diagnosed with mulitple sclerosis by him....wouldn't help me get ss...what a louse

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Excellant Dr. but the wait time is always very long . Takes months to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Put wife on topamax. 48 hours after she reached preferred dose many side effects started to kick in. Me said to cut back that it was the drugs side effects. The side effects continued one week later. This time although it was the same side effects he said it was not the side effects and to see her family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2006

Dr. BENJAMIN R. Millar's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI