Ratings for Dr. Steven Camp

Dr. Camp and his entire office staff are better than what I could've hoped for. They are kind, supportive, talented, professional, and a joy to be around. My results are better than what I imagined, and I leave feeling like I just had a great visit with a friend. I'd recommend them a thousand times if I could!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I am very thankful to Dr. Camp and his staff for the excellent experience both me and my family have had. Dr. Camp treated my elderly father’s skin cancer, and his kindness and professionalism with both of my parents influenced my decision to have him perform my breast augmentation surgery. He explained my options and the pros/cons of each. I chose the silicone implants placed under the muscle, and am impressed with how natural they look and feel. The follow-up by him and his staff was excellent, and they were prompt in addressing any questions that I had before and after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Camp to anyone thinking about having cosmetic surgery, and will definitely go back to him for any future procedures

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Very knowledgable and friendly. Dr. Camp is a great listener and I felt very comfortable with him during my initial office visit. He is a great surgeon. My recovery was very smooth and my incision healed perfectly. I will definitely go back to Dr. Camp if I need any other surgery.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Dr. Steven Camp's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Coventry Healthcare