Ratings for Dr. Ramah J. Wagner

I have been going here for over 3 years. Without Dr. Rahma Wagner I would be laying in bed or sitting in my chair. It is a full service establishment for all chronic pain. Everything from an adjustment, muscle stimulation, accupuncture to massage. I use it all.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I'm pleased with her compassion. She is very knowledgeable and over the past 10 years has always managed to make me feel better when I leave . Her staff is always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr wagner has taken what I thought was normal old age pain and eliminated most of it. I have learned a lot about my back and how to take care of it. She took my nervousness about chiropractic adjustments away and now I look forward to the next visit every month.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

She totally cares about the well being of her patients and makes you feel comfortable your very first visit.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Ramah knows a lot of different techniques. So if one type of adjustment didn't quite work then she is open and tries other techniques. She listens to problems you may have that most chiropractors look over, like sleeping problems or weight loss. It is all natural health, so you know you aren't poisoning your body. I would recommend her. She makes me feel like I am her most important patient.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

She is a caring and helpful doctor, rare in this day and age. I would recommend her to everyone and do!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Wagner is constantly adding to her knowledge base, which is already prodigious. I always leave an adjustment feeling on top of the world.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Ramah Wagner is consistently rushing through her appointments, making her patients feel like numbers. She is far more interested in increasing her profits by selling her patients pills, programs, etc, than she is interested in treating and helping her patients. I would never recommend her practice to my family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014