Ratings for Dr. David J. Williams

Likable facility from reports, but personally have been UNABLE TO REACH THIS OFFICE BY PHONE. EXTENSIVE MESSAGING SYSTEM TO ENSURE NO HUMAN CONTACT IS MADE.-EVEN IF YOU TRY TO MAKE AN APPT YOU DONT GET A PERSON, AND THE CALL BACK STATS ARENT LOOKING TOO GOOD AT THIS POINT EITHER REGARDING THIER "WE'LL GET BACK WITH YOU IN 24 HOURS". *IF YOU WANT HUMAN PATIENTS YOU MUST BE SOMEWHAT PERSONABLE AND HUMAN TO SPEAK TO YOUR COMMUNITY" IM OKAY WITH CHOOSE YOUR SELECTION AND THEN GET A PERSON, BUT NO PERSON FOR 3-4 DAYS....? WHY BOTHER DELINEATING WHICH PERSON TO CONTACT, JUST SAY 911 OR LEAVE A MESSAGE.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I brought my son here and he was diagnosed with ODD. The staff were always very nice and the doctor and counselour were extremely helpful what they taught me worked. It has been over a year, I have stuck with what I learned and I have a very well behaved child. Just to let the difference be known, my child was kicked out of pre-k because of his behavior and that is what made me come to a doctor. We finished kindergaten with all s yes even in conduct!! I am very proud of my son and greatful to the staff here at Dr Williams office and of course Dr Williams!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013