Ratings for Dr. Caroline M. Ropiak

After five separate admissions for kidney and bladder infections, and a great deal of pain, this doctor had the audacity to enter my hospital room and call me a "shady ****" and tell me that I'm "playing games" - despite the fact that he own associate had diagnosed me with interstitial cystitis, a painful and difficult to diagnose condition. I reported my complaints to the hospital, patient relations, the patient advocate and the nursing supervisor to be sure she would be removed from my care. Regardless, she was the only discharging doctor available. She discharged me on a Friday evening, at 5pm, while still in significant pain and told me to go home and take 1,000mg of Motrin every 4-6 hrs, despite a history of Crohn's and a well documented file that advises against anti-inflammatory medications in any sort of large dose. She refused to even come into the hospital room, with or without the nursing staff, signed off on my discharge and left the hospital! HORRIBLE.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Caroline M. Ropiak's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)