Ratings for Dr. Sarah J. Schweber

Besides the fact that she flirted with my husband, All she cares about is Chemotherapy. My appointment was scheduled for 2:30 and I waited for her until 6:30 in the waiting room. Not sure about you, but that was my first turn off. Upon entering the room, she turned into an uncompassionate robot. She kept telling me that if I didn’t move ahead with chemo the chance of my cancer returning was 7% more than it would be if I took endocrine therapy. Meaning I had a 15% Chance of “distant” recurrence vs. a 7% if u do chemo. She thought I was sold on her program but let me tell you - there was nothing that came out of her mouth that I agreed with. I did my research and I know about the “red devil” ACT chemo she was prescribing. It kills people. She didn’t care that I was allergic to medicine. All she cared about was making 100’s of thousands of dollars due to my life being at risk from chemo. I asked her for an oncotype test and she said she didn’t need one for my case. Well guess what- I need to know. I would never go back to her or any other oncologist from Sloan Kettering - my Fish has a better personality and cares. They don’t like an educated patient. All they care about is finding patients who believe their statistics and I am not going to be one of theirs.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017