Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Compton

When making my appointment,I was informed that veneers were half priced, but after an examination, I was denied the sale price and was told that I misunderstood. Dentist was very nice, but, later that evening, I was called by office staff person and told that he did not want me as a patient.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

High priced, the receptionists control whether you will recieve reatment and they want the money upfront even if you have insurance. No other dentist before or the one I have now does that. Found that odd. My hygenist was great and Im gonna miss her. The dentists are a bit arrogant and thier work is average compared to previous and my current dentist. Not worth the hassle find another dentists group.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Eric Compton is not only an excellent dentist, but cares about his patients. He takes time to listen to your concerns and understands dental fear is "real". He does quality dental work and is gentle. He uses analgesic for pain relief which is very important to many of his patients. I still get anxious once in a while when I have an appointment, but nothing like before.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

crowns & dental implants with bone implant, caring, considerate, doctor

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I have been a patient for years. Dr. Eric Compton is kind, caring, gentle and extremely skilled. I appreciate his honest concern of my conditions. He often goes to continuing education classes; obtaining additional certificates.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

He insisted on taking x-rays, even though I brought a copy of my own. He took special photos of my mouth, but later said he deleted them from his camera. He said he would review them and make a treatment plan, then had my appointment canceled and to this day has never revealed what he saw in the x-rays. I thought I had a right to know the interpretation. That is the purpose of the x-rays. I wrote him and tried to find out without success. His prices were very high. I found him to be extremely arrogant and uncaring. Staff insisted policy was that the first visit has to be paid in cash even if you have insurance. They failed to bill insurance so there was a delay in being reimbursed. The waiting room was elegant and comfortable, the one bright spot. He advertises as having the latest equipment and techniques, but have no idea how good a dentist he really is.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

REALLY CARES MAKES SURE YOUR COMFORTABLE UNDER STAND WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE AND WORKS WITH YOU WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO. TAKES HIS TIME. BEAUTIFUL WORK. VERY CARING.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010