Ratings for Dr. Abike O. Durojaye

She was instrumental in diagnosing my relative's breast cancer which was missed by another physician on a previous mammogram. We as a family are grateful for her expertise and the expertise of my relative's breast surgeon. It is unfortunate that people will go to any length to malign physicians who only act in their best interest and are angry when recommendations are given that attention is needed to something that concerns their health. This is when the physician becomes no good and in fact, the institution they have received health care from is also no good. Ratemds needs to reassess how they allow healthcare professional's name to be used and their reputation to be maligned. This is a physician who has years of experience.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Please beware of this radiologist Doctor Durojaye (Doctor Abby)in Galloway New Jersey on 44 Jimmie Leeds road. After having to repeat tests because of an abnormality, I was put in a room and made to wait for hours for doctor Abby to come. When she came in she told me that I needed biopsy's in both breasts and led me to believe I most likely had cancer. I asked how the biopsy's were done and she replied that it was like a house hold screw driver. She was very rude and cold and even said that my doctor was not taking care of me correctly. After getting to my doctor and specialists at Jefferson's Kimmel cancer center the doctor said that it was the most bazar reports he had seen and that I did NOT have cancer, thank God! I feel for any woman that comes in contact with her I called and complained and another radiologist said that she would take her to lunch to talk to her about her people skills! She is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Abike O. Durojaye's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mays Landing, NJ