Ratings for Dr. Navid Mootabar

Would not recommend to a friend. He didn't listen to my concerns. I was disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Navid Mootabar has been my doctor for 15 years. I have found him to be very professional. I have never waited a long time and he has always spent time answering my questions and clearly explaining my options. Most importantly, he has made these uncomfortable annual visits more bearable with his pleasant demeanor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Not only did I wait over an hour for every appointment, but this MD acted against specific orders from my specialist after he had misdiagnosed me, which caused me to seek out a specialist in the first place. I would not recommend him or this office

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr.Mootabar is simply THE BEST. I was completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Mootabar listened to my issues. Offered me many choices. I was told I needed a hysterectomy and no one else gave me any other choices. He was willing to work with me to avoid having surgery and understood my concerns of not wanting surgery. He did not pressure me. I am grateful for him preventing me from having a unnecessary surgery.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Very unsatisfied with Dr. Mootabar. He rushed me and did not seem interested in what I had to say at all. Did not feel like he was even listening to my concerns. He tried to tell me I needed a C-section which as it turned out was not necessary. I am glad I found a smarter Doctor who did not rush me.

Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr Mootabar is a wonderful doctor. He helped me through a difficult pregnancy and always took time to make me feel comfortable. There are not a lot of caring doctors out there like him. Love him!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I left Dr. Mootabar's practice after realizing how much better there is out there. I found him disingenuousness and condescending. I found a wonderful doctor who listens.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Delivered a happy, healthy baby and had me laughing during the delivery despite a high risk pregnancy. Also was great for years before getting pregnant. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I just switched doctors when we moved to the area from NYC and found out I was pregnant with our second child. He was the second doctor that I tried as the first one was great (Dr. Gannon-MKMG) but not flexible at all with appointment scheduling and her office staff was very rude when I tried to schedule my first prenatal appointment at 7 weeks instead of 8 weeks pregnant (I'm high risk and 8 weeks was Christmas week!). I called Dr. Mootabar's office and they were very pleasant and scheduled me immediately. I have been very happy with Dr. Mootabar Jr. He takes the time to listen to concerns, and is always very personable and thorough. I never feel rushed or silly for asking questions.The office is very flexible with appointments and he has early appointments and later appointments if you need them. I was nervous about trying someone new but have had a great experience so far with Dr. Mootabar and recommend him to anyone looking for a great OBGYN!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Navid Mootabar's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company