Ratings for Dr. Benjamin H. Cheek

I have been going to Dr Cheek for 27 years. I had to leave for a couple of years because of insurance but that was fixed and have been back ever since. He is the best. Tries his best to make a very uncomfortable situation as comfortable as possible. My only complaint is his choice of football teams. Can't believe such a smart man can be a Dawgs fan LOL. War Eagle!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Outstanding Doctor but his staff is not responsive to patient request. They have failed to correct my prescription with my mail order pharmacy for over a month after Dr Cheek prescribed it. I have called them numerous times and got empty promises to correct issue. I still haven't gotten my meds and have no way to contact Dr Cheek because the staff guards him and the calls.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

He's been my doctor for over 20 years. Wouldn't think of using any one else. Wonderful caring and concerned doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Wonderful physician and surgeon. Very knowledgeable and caring. Would never consider seeing anyone else. Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Wonderful! Had a major procedure done and he was awesome. I would never consider using another dr. Always makes me feel comfortable. Rather see him than my dentist!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Benjamin H. Cheek's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1982)

GHI