Ratings for Dr. Smita Srivastava

I absolutely cannot stand this woman. She never calls me back after leaving countless messages and I often have to track her down through her staff to get her to contact me. I have seen her for over a year and constantly struggle with these sorts of problems with her. When I talk to her in person, she seems like she is un-involved and detached and simply doing her job adding no humanness to the experience to put me at ease. I often feel as if she is trying to rush me out of her office and she talks in a fast-paced ranting type of manner. She definitely outs me on edge and I am not relaxed. One time I waited 30 minutes past the appointment time that we had made together...she also never follows up with me. I feel as though she picks and chooses who to care about and is negligent with other patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Amazing psychiatrist, extremely helpful. have been seeing her for over a year and it has worked out fabulously. would recommend for therapy/medication. not only is she very knowledgeable in her field, but she approaches each in every situation very smoothly and appropriately. (personal experience)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Smita Srivastava's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)