Ratings for Dr. Amin Charania

This man spent more time arguing with me as to why I ordered my own blood tests done. He wouldn't let it go and in the process made me feel like i was doing something illegal. I ordered and paid for my blood tests from Labcorp in NC. So he looked at my results which had anormal readings and said it was due to stress. He would never have known i was stressed unless I told him that. He was only going to talk to me about my results without asking me one question. Then he said if I wanted to know more he could refer me to an endocronologist. I'm 54 male and my T level was 320 and he thought there was nothing wrong. Even though I have had 9 of the 9 symptoms of low T for over 5 years. If I was told by a counselor that he thought I had low T I never would have known to take the blood tests. Not mention I had underaqctive thyroid too. When i walked out the nurse said I owed him another $100 because I took to long. 5 minutes is as long as he saw me. He's a scam dr.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Amin Charania's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)