Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Dalton

I needed 2 appointments for fillings. An hour before my first appointment, I got a call asking if they could push my appointment from 9am until 1pm. I said that would be fine, but I already had plans for around noon so I said I may be there a few minutes after 1pm. The lady said that would be no problem. I received a call from someone else at exactly 1pm reprimanding me for being late. My next appointment was about a month later and about an hour before my appointment, I got a call from someone saying that my appointment needed to be rescheduled because I had a payment plan and I hadn't made a payment in 3 weeks and they would have to reschedule my appointment until after I paid for the first one. I told her that the reason I hadn't made a payment in 3 weeks was because I paid off the balance 3 weeks ago. She apologized for the oversight and so I said said they had 2 girls out sick that day so that's why they needed to reschedule. They tried to blame it on me and wouldn't apologize!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014