Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Stiphout

This doctor is condescending, self-righteous and lacks compassion. After having some big medical tests done, his office staff called on Friday and gave me some vague info about the results and said they couldn't tell me more until Monday though all the tests were in. I asked to talk to dr stiphout and when he got on the phone he actually scolded me for asking to talk to him. He said, "before I get to the test results, what didn't you understand about waiting until Monday to talk to me?" I explained how anxious I was about the tests and asked him to just give me the basics so I wouldnt feel worried all weekend. And then when I asked him questions about the results he would passive aggressively sigh all loud and give one word answers. He was the worst doctor ever, and in the midst of a medical crisis where I was depending on him for help. I will never go to him again!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Richard M. Stiphout's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO