Ratings for Dr. Donald O. Kreger

I expected a doctor and facility treating infertility to have at least an ounce of compassion and boy was I wrong. I left every appointment and phone call feeling like less of a human being. I was misinformed and told contradictory things about lab results. After discovering that I was pregnant, the nurse called to tell me that my hcg was too low and to call when I started bleeding. When a different nurse called a few hours later to give me the lab results (she didn't know I already received them) she said the numbers were perfectly fine and discussed my future care. I did end up losing the pregnancy several weeks later and the staff was completely rude when I called with questions which made a very difficult time much harder. Dr Kreger is absolutely horrible at answering questions and general communication. We found out from a nurse call that a mildly medicated cycle was actually an iui but he didn't feel the need to address that with us. I also have a life threatening blood clotting disorder that I had to remind him of every appointment because he was never thorough. We've now secured financing so that we can find another doctor outside of our insurance because the stress that this office created in our life cannot be conducive to obtaining a successful pregnancy. I would recommend anyone to steer clear of this facility.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Donald O. Kreger's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1988)