Ratings for Dr. Twila B. Germanson

Dr. Germanson has been my psychiatrist for more than 10 years. She is very knowledgeable, up-to-date on new trends, and is extremely professional and respectful. I have received excellent care in dealing with my low-grade, chronic depression

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

My Rating for Dr. Germanson is based upon my successes as a patient (suffering from anxiety, stress and mild depression), through a specific course of action prescribed by Dr. G over the last six months. My initial 'intake' session was extremely thorough, concise, professional and personal. Subsequent sessions became a fine tuning process that tailored a specific plan to meet my medical needs. I appreciate Dr. G's professional,respectful, courteous, demeanor. Dr. Germanson's command of knowledge instills confidence in me to trust her with my care. On a side note to other respondents: I experienced complete attention(eye contact) while in her office and if she were typing on her pc she didn't look away while I was speaking. Conclusion: Dr. Germanson is a professionals professional.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Germanson is one of the best psychiatrists in the Twin Cities. My "ex" is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician, so I have known quite a few doctors. She is genuinely compassionate and interested in what is going on in my life. She is definitely not just a prescription writer. Her notes are very thorough and she brings up things that I don't even remember saying at the time (but in a good way). She has also helped me understand medical issues in general in my life.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Over the years, I've been to numerous doctors and Dr. Germanson stands out as one of the very best. Very professional, personable, attentive, deliberate and very knowledgeable of all the available resources. My health issues were very complicated when I first went to see her and she thoroughly addressed every item to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I found her to be arrogant at first but continued to see her because she did seem knowledgeable. Then she failed to refill some important medication and I stopped seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Germanson has been working with me to help me manage my chronic pain and depression. Her excellent record keeping and professional level of courtesy is welcomed by me. She has done an excellent job of monitoring and tweaking my medications. We work together well as a team. Her patient and kind demeanor make me comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Germanson is an excellent psychiatrist and has helped me greatly. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr Germanson is very professional, kind, thorough and knowledgeable. She has always been available for any extra assistance I have needed, is great with appt reminders and always is prompt with return calls and appointments. She is great with detailed responses to any questions I have and cares about my health. She is the best and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Germanson. She is not only the example of a knowledgeable doctor, but of a genuine, caring person as well. I feel very grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Twila B. Germanson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med