Ratings for Dr. Samuel F. Hardcastle

This doctor is the worst that I have ever seen in terms of caring for the patient, professional attitude, and integrity. I had to leave the hospital where he attended me because of the poor care. He acted like a spoiled, pouty baby when I informed him that I was leaving because of inadequate care. In the time following, I found that he wasn't entirely truthful in his disclosure of his own behavior in my medical records nor was he, apparently, truthful in the investigation (if, indeed, there was one) conducted by the hospital at my request. I am in the process of having his conduct investigated by the licensing entity for physicians in Kentucky.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Dr Hardcastle is the attending physician to my dad while he is in the hospital. He had a great bedside manner when it came time to tell us that my dad had cancer. He even relaxed on the bed while talking to my dad. He seems to be genuinely concerned and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Hardcastle is genuinely interested in his patient's well-being, no matter who they are.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I am an RN and have known Dr. Hardcastle professionally ever since he came to Bowling Green. Also, my parents were his patients until he left the GGC and became the Director of Hospitalists at The Medical Center. I see Dr. Hardcastle in action. I know of his character and of his credibility as a physician. He is a great physician, is respectful of others, and is an asset to our hospital and community. Dr. Hardcastle is a wise and Godly man. I appreciate the opportunity to score Dr. Hardcastle thru this forum. I give him an A+.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

This Dr. is terrific when it comes to intimidation and rudeness. He is very cold and condescending to me, anyway. He very seldom returns phone calls and when he does he makes you feel as if you are not worth the time to talk to. Heaven help if you need a Rx filled. He has told me on the phone he will call a Rx in as soon as we hang up but.... that has never happened. He loses files, test results, and half the time you have to explain to him why you had the test he ordered done. Maybe we just have different personalities and can't seem to ever be on the same page. If you decide to give him a try, keep an open mind, but remember what you read here.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2006

Dr. Samuel F. Hardcastle's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)