Ratings for Dr. William K. Fulton

Dr. Fulton and his staff go above and beyond. Painless, clean, courteous, and no waiting!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

This was a First Class Experience! I have been seeing Dr. Fulton for years and I can honestly say "I Enjoy going to the Dentist!!" Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Simply the best. Found Dr. Fulton from www.zentist.io and booked my appointment with him. Simply great staff and amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Fulton's for over 8 years now. I recently had to have my first crown because I broke a tooth. It was scared but it was absolutely easy. No pain, no problems. I could not be happier! Their office is awesome and Dr. Fulton is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Great dentist. Highly recommend! His staff is great and helpful too!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

What a great experience I had at Dr. Fultons! I did not feel like I was at the Dentist. Friendly, calm, and professional atmosphere!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Everyone at Dr. Fulton's is great and greets you with a smile! They actually care about you! I was amazed as I have never had a Dentist take that kind of time with me and discuss my overall health with me and how what was going on in my mouth impacted my overall health. I am thankful for Dr. Fulton and his team!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Fultons dad for 5 years and have been a patient of Dr. Fultons for 10 years now. He is the best! Like his dad was, he is caring and honest and very good at what he does! All of the work he has done for me has been painless. I would definitely recommend him and I will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I had a broken tooth that was hurting and had been looking for a new dentist after a few bad experiences. Dr. Fulton was recommended to me by many people. My experience was great! They got me right in and fixed my problem. My tooth needed a crown and that solved it. No more pain and it looks great! I have now been a patient for 9 years and would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Fulton and his staff are great! Very caring and professional. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014