Ratings for Dr. Marc E. Siegel

He is an incredible doctor that I would trust with my life! Dr. Siegel is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My husband and I ADORE Dr. Siegel! Like a lady below us, I went into labor with Dr. Hibshman on call. She wanted to send me home because, without even examining me, I "wasn't in labor." Never mind the fact my blood pressure was super high and I was almost a week past-due. Thank God for the Labor and Delivery nurse who talked her into letting me stay in triage until my BP went down. This was enough time for Dr. Siegel to come on duty, examine me, realize my water had broken (unbeknownst to me) and put me at the top of the list for a LD Suite. He monitored me all night throughout my labor and when my BP kept going up and my baby's heart rate kept going down, he made the right decision to do an emergency C-Section. I thank God for Dr. Siegel and pray he delivers our next child!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

After a horrid experience with Dr. Hibschman trying to deliver my son Dr. Siegel came on shift, relieved her and delivered my only child...I was so relieved and greatful he was there (he was also there when I went into labor early 5 weeks before and put my mind at ease that everything would be ok); after several labor/delivery complications he made a prompt and good decision to do an emergeny c-section; he made a point of coming in to check on me for several days in recovery afterwards; he has a wonderful bedside manner; the only other doc I'd considerder seeing there is Rothman but I ALWAYS schedule my appts with Sigel; I highly recommend; on top of that his paps are so fast and easy that I am not at all uncomfortable they way I've been with most other doctors; thumbs up best ob/gyn I've ever had!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Siegel is excellent! He has always been very thorough and thoughtful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

although I have medical insurance [Kaiser] through my employer,I am more than satisfied paying out of pocket for my visits at Physician's for Women. Dr. Siegel is just that good, he has a great bedside manner along with being very knowledgeable and proactive with my care, he also keeps abreast of the latest treatments and technologies in his field and caters to nervous patients like me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

This obgyn has no bedside manner, He does not listen to what you have to say. He thinks he knows everything and made my problem worst! I did not feel comfortable and he was always in a rush. He is not gentle at all with exams. Will never go back to him again. Glad I found a new obgyn who cares for his patients and listens.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Siegel is the best doctor at Physicians for Women - I'll only go to him from now on. He's very attentive and caring and spent as much time with me as I needed to have all of my questions answered. Great personality and very frieldly. I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB. Only complaint I have is not with him but the nursing and front desk staff. They're not very custom service focused. During my entire pregancy I had one nurse that I could say was consistently friendly and in a good mood. I also had a time sensitive procedure to schedule during my pregnancy and the surgical coordinator didn't return my phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I find Dr. Siegel to be a very thoughtful and knowledgeable physician. He answers my questions, seems informed about the profession and womens needs. I am very happy with the service and care I have received.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

not very knowlegeable, I recieve more informative answers through google

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

People who complain about having to wait in a doctor's office past their appointment time really irk me. what do they want to do - have the doctor kick THEM out as soon as their "allotted" time is up? I appreciate having the time that it takes with my doctor to deal with my particular visit/issues, and don't mind waiting with the knowledge that he's done the same with the patient(s) before me. Have you ever known a plumber to be on time? Then why expect it from our doctors. Just plan your visits to be there longer than your 15 minute slot!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Dr. Marc E. Siegel's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

AARP