Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Chalfant

There is not a better doctor around than Dr. Richard S. Chalfant. I have been going to him since I was 20 years old, he delivered both my son and daughter and when I was older, he helped me through a life and death situation. Dr. Chalfant literally saved my life. There is a special place one day in Heaven for Dr. Chalfant. He cares...

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I love Dr. Chalfant, how many people can say they laugh through most of their OBGYN appointments? Easy to talk to, quirky sense of humor, overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr Chalfant is absolutely excellent. He takes time with his patients and researches all possible treatments and determines which best suits the patient. He never makes you feel like you are just a complaining woman. He is very compassionate and has a very easy bedside manner. He make sure you understand exactly what your problem is and all options available to you. I had gone to him with heavy bleeding and a hemoglobin of 8mg. He immediately called me with the results and said I needed a D&C and his nurse was on the phone getting him an OR. He was able to get one at 7:00am the next day (Saturday!). How many doctors do that anymore? After my D&C he put me on Lupron to shrink the size of my uterus so he could perform an uterine ablation. I have not had any problems since.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Richard S. Chalfant's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal