Ratings for Dr. Sharman L. Reed

I left the office in tears! I declined the transvaginal u/s and requested the pelvic u/s instead. Felt like the doc was retaliating against me for this. I had to ask her to face the monitor towards me & to explain the image. She shut off the ultrasound while I was asking a question about the image. She refused to print out a copy of the u/s for me. Stating that she couldn't even take a photo copy of the image she printed for herself. And stated I had to take a copy w/my phone. She refused to answer any pregnancy questions and just kept saying I need to focus on growing my baby. Doc is out of Lakewood, CO Office currently. I am scared that this will be my delivery doctor and extremely disappointed that Kaiser will not allow you to choose your own OBGYN.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I saw this doctor after a recent miscarriage. She didn't once say she was sorry for my loss, and didn't offer any helpful answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Sharman L. Reed's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO