Ratings for Dr. M F. Siddiqui

Dr Siddiqui is very kind and compassionate! His staff is very nice and Brandi is awesome! Dr Siddiqui takes his time to listen and treats you as a whole person, not just a problem or diagnosis. They are so encouraging and helpful while I am going through therapies to regain the use of my right arm. He explains ALL of my medications, even the ones I dont want to take :) and what they are doing to help me. He is very knowledgable and I am lucky to have him and his staff to be treating my very uncommon condition. Without Dr Siddiqui and his staff, I would have lost the use of my right arm, even though it will take time and effort, I know with this support I can do it!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Excellent staff, friendly and helpful. Doctor knowledgeable and spent time with me to talk through medical history to solve neurological problems facing me for over 20 years. Office manager spent extra time to help with insurance issues. Would highly recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I was very happy with the doctor and the time he spend with me. Going there and getting the correct medication has really inproved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012