Ratings for Dr. Sara Barton

My experience with Dr. Barton and the entire staff at CCRM has been beyond excellent. They are kind, understanding, responsive and incredibly professional. In such an emotional time, they are extremely compassionate. I think the world of everyone I have met so far and I trust that I am in great hands, no matter the outcomes of my treatment. I feel really lucky to be Dr. Barton's patient.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I was very satisfied overall. My team from the front desk/reception staff to my nurses were always very friendly and professional. I was treated very respectfully and kindly for all my interactions. I felt comfortable with my nurses and ultrasound techs downstairs. Upstairs in the surgery area I was also very impressed. I will recommend corm to all my friends who are interested in reproductive medicine. I will be more than happy to donate again! I'd like to thank the team I had for being very warm/friendly during each interaction.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017