Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Chin

will not recommend this doctor or his office. No understanding of my employer safety risk of numb sleeping stumbling feet and legs with the tools and equipments and sharp parts. And the risk when driving. No understanding of the pain either..and physical therapist says it has to be from back strain. Dr. doesn't listen either.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. VICTOR CHIN what can I say but I think he is the best Pain Doctor I have ever ben to so far and I have only ben to a couple of other pain Doctors in my life. Dr. VICTOR CHIN Works with me and explains everything I need to know and I ask with Great detail and I have to say that he Listens and takes in whet you have to say to him as well. I have Problems with my back and he is doing all he can to make me Comfortable with what he can and that is all anyone can ask for. I would have anyone I know use him over any other pain Doctor that I have ben to so far. Dr. VICTOR CHIN know what he is doing and works with you to help you in every way he can. Thank you Dr. VICTOR CHIN , Georg W Chapman

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I normally am skeptical of most doctors, however I found Dr. Chin to be quite the exception to the often arrogant, "god complexed" Doctors I have encountered in the past. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and I left his office feeling I had received very good care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Victor A. Chin's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)