Ratings for Dr. Pedro J. Cepeda

THIS GUY IS NOT WORTHY OF BEING A DOCTOR! HE IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR EVER! I JUST SPOKE TO SOMEONE WHO HAD AN EXTREMELY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GUY! WE WILL BE GOING TO THE MEDIA, THE BOARD, THE POLICE AND EVERYONE WE CAN TO HAVE HIS LICENCSE TAKEN AWAY AND MAKE SURE HE IS NEVER ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE EVER AGAIN! IF YOU WANT A PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DEVIL "DOCTOR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

3rd pregnancy. seems like dr just cares about money. You are in and out of there in 20 min. He yells your name, you sit on a chair in his office. He asks how's everything. He will listen but he didn't check the measurment of my belly or my urine until I was 2 weeks away from my due date. If you had kids already and been seen by another doctor, you will be SHOCKED how is care is. He is a nice man but I can see him writing numbers in my chart when he isn't checking anything on my body! If you can see another doctor, you really should. I believe this man is a SMART, EXPERIENCED doctor. I just wish he'd care !! He would be wonderful. Also he will try to push for a C-section. Luckily a nurse from the hospital told me they don't like him and a c-section should be my last resort. I didn't go with a c-section 😀 If you are healthy and have a normal pregnancy, then this doctor will be fine. It's like going through the pregnancy alone for 8 months or so other than the pills prescribed to you!! And yes, only doctor who charges for ultra sound picture and to find out if baby is a boy or girl. For those who can't afford, there's companies who will give you an ultra sound for free. I went to one in long beach!! Just look it up. Don't pay him for something ALL doctors do for free.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA, WITH A LOT OF COMPASSION, HE TREATS HIS PATIENTS LIKE FAMILY. HE IS THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

DR CEPEDA IS A GOOD DOCTOR BUT,THERE ARE SOMETHINGS THAT ARE NOT SO GOOD FIST OF ALL HES WEIGTHING SCAL DONT WORK,THE OFFICE STAFF ARE AWEARD OF THAT BUT THE DOCTOR DONT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, SECOND I WANTED TO GET ON ULTRASOUND PICTURE IT CAST ME $5.00 DOLLARS,THEN I PAID $60.00 dollars for on ultrasound to find out what i was haveing boy or gril, the ultrasound ladie said i was haveing a gril i even got a picture that it was a gril, so i thought because i paid she was right but little did i now went i had my baby it was a boy ,i had no clothes for boy nothing for my baby to wear to come out of the hospitol i had everthing for gril you name it i had it, i went back to the clinic and talk to Dr cepeda i wanted my money back i went to so much because of that confusion he only paid me $15.00 out of $60.00 i had no clothing for my newborn baby boy i will never recomend this clinic,

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Pedro J. Cepeda's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1986)