Ratings for Dr. Brett I. Shore

I saw Dr Shore after re- injuring my knee for the 1000 time when I knew I had really done something different when I couldn't put weight on my leg at all. This time is was a complete ACL tear with the added meniscus tear thrown in so surgery really was the only option. He explained everything really well and I felt completely safe with him performing the surgery. I also had a first hand recommendation for him performing the surgery. I researched a lot as well, too much in fact . I'm a little over 2 months into the long road to recovery and everything is going well. Dr Shore seems pretty happy with his handiwork too! I would totally recommend him if you have Kaiser.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Shore to anyone who needs hip surgery. I believe he is a highly skilled surgeon and I am grateful that he did my surgery especially being a Kaiser member. Dr. Shore fully explains the procedure both before and after surgery so you know what to expect. He is very knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner so you feel confident that all will go well. In my case Dr. Shore had to do a great deal of work to repair my hip labrum and clean out an inflamed bursa. I was pretty bad off. Prior to my surgery I could not walk more than two blocks without doubling over in pain. I did pretty well for my age but I attribute my success to Dr. Shore's surgical skills. It is to early to tell my final outcome but I trust I will be back to normal within the next 6-months. If you are a Kaiser member you should request Dr. Shore.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Great doctor! Repaired my daughters ACL. Very caring and great bedside manner. Full of energy. My 14 yr old daughter loved him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013