Ratings for Dr. Jay P. Anderson

Dr. Anderson is a knowledgeable chiropractor. He has his patients' best interest at heart and is always willing to spend extra time with those curious about treatments, procedures and just about anything else . The staff is AWESOME!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Anderson is an excellent chiropractor! I first went to him because I work at a microscope all day and my neck felt stiff and sore. I also noticed the one hand felt tingly and cold a lot of the time. After several visits, those problems were completely resolved. He is very compassionate, he is knowledgeable, he listens, and he is open minded. His staff is excellent and it is a warm friendly office. Awesome doc!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Jay Anderson is a competent, skilled and caring practitioner. His commitment giving his very best is evident in every aspect of my care. This is a practice that embraces its patients like family while providing the best in professional care. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Anderson for over 7 years. Having been adjusted by several other chiropractors over the years, I found his adjustments to be very effective. In fact, I used to have chronic migraines and they went away within the first month of his care. Nice facility & friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Great experience! Dr. Anderson spent a lot of time explaining the results of my exam, which was great. Staff was friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Jay P. Anderson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2002)